There are different Paper Types that we print on at AtPhoto.
- AtPhoto Photographic Paper: HD Professional Paper
- AtPhoto Photographic Paper: Metallic Professional Paper
- AtPhoto Photographic Paper: Silk Professional Paper
- AtPhoto Photographic Paper: Textured Velvet Professional Paper
- AtPhoto Photographic Paper: Velvet Professional Paper
AtPhoto Photographic Paper: HD Professional Paper
This paper is designed exclusively to produce high-image-quality colour prints, which is provided with a thicker base resulting in superior handling properties and is recognized by its attractive gold back print. The colour range is wider and the thickness is higher in Supreme High Definition, compared to Supreme paper. Its exceptional high quality will set new standards when used at professional photo shoots or for commercial purposes and it will make your work stand out surpassing your clients’ wishes.
AtPhoto Photographic Paper: Metallic Professional Paper
Metallic Paper is designed exclusively for digital output with a unique metal-like, silvery iridescent appearance, thick base and high stiffness. The embedded metal-like crystals give a high gloss effect reflectance, especially in the highlights. Metallic effect is visible because of scattering and interference of light waves at the crystals.
This paper yields high-image-glossy quality digital prints that make it suitable for such professional uses as high quality portrait, wedding fashion or commercial photography. Metallic paper has the highest level of image stability, ideal for high end display purposes.
AtPhoto Photographic Paper: Silk Professional Paper
Crystal Archive Digital Silk Paper marks a new era in the printing of high quality glossy digital images. Pearl-like crystals give silver halide colour prints a specific luster, creating a distinctive pearl-like appearance, sure to capture viewer attention! Silk paper was designed to meet the growing, diverse demands for commercial prints and enables photographers to expand their print options.
High D-max boasts a wide tonal range, producing prints with a rich textured quality. Purer Whiteness enhances the freshness of the image and is an assurance for clearer, more distinct images and a sharper text quality.
- Vibrant Colour Reproduction, an expanded colour reproduction range with high colour saturation make Silk ideally suited for commercial applications.
- Excellent Image Stability with the highest level of image stability makes Silk ideal for display purposes.
- Silk paper contains a very special component: pearly mica crystals.
- Based on the natural mica, they are covered with a thin layer of metal oxides, for example, titanium dioxide.
- Through an interplay of transparency, refraction, coating and multiple reflections, one can discern silver-white and metallic reflection effects.
- These lend pictures such an intense warmth and depth; they become a true sensation for the eye.
AtPhoto Photographic Paper: Textured Velvet Professional Paper
Professional Textured Velvet Paper is a silver halide colour paper with a unique surface design, suitable for a wide range of unique premium products. Crystal Archive Textured Velvet Paper is a silver halide paper is recommended for custom designed endsheets to accompany Velvet Paper albums. The texture surface is manufactured into the paper, allowing for greater ease of production in the lab without additional post processing steps required. Textured Paper Canvas is available in a matte surface.
AtPhoto Photographic Paper: Velvet Professional Paper
Velvet’s professional coating with a zero-reflective top layer creates a stunningly soft and deep-matte effect. As a professional photographer you can present your photos in a creative and innovative way, turning your photos into fine art. Velvet paper delivers enhanced colour reproduction, white purity and excellent image stability.